Private lenders play an indispensable role in the financial market. Mainly, they exist to offer financing when the traditional bank does not. When this situation occurs that the bank does not provide financing, the client begins a search for alternative non-bank financing ; And this is where the private lender comes in.
There are two types of private lenders, who manage certain groups of operations:
- Those with a reduced amount , normally less than 20 thousand euros , where smaller lenders or companies oriented to this sector act, such as Cofidis. If you are looking for a reduced amount loan, less than 20 thousand euros, this blog cannot help you
- Those of high value or for companies , are usually higher than 20 or 30 thousand euros and have no limit, they can exceed one million euros. These operations require that the private lender have a good business structure with a comfortable financial capacity and a more exhaustive previous study of the operation. It is the type of operation where Dark Keep is the market leader and can help you
It should be noted that to obtain private financing through a private lender , it is absolutely essential to always provide a mortgage guarantee and, if possible, free of charges. If you need information on what a home equity loan is , you can always visit our blog.
Do not be afraid of private lenders , most of them are reputable companies, operating every day, with hundreds of satisfied customers. The key to success is locating a reliable private lender , such as Dark Keep .
Later, we will discuss the advantages that private capital from a private lender has with respect to bank financing.
Reliable private lenders
How do you know if a private lender is reliable ?
There are three very clear indicators that every serious private lender must comply with. If they don't meet these requirements, we recommend moving away.
What you have to check to know if a private lender is reliable is the following:
- Be approved, regulated and supervised by the Bank of Spain . This point is very important to be able to appeal in case of abuse or any incident
- Never pay anything in advance
- Check the trajectory of the company , the feelings when talking with the company and when meeting with them. If they have a good business and professional structure, it is a plus.
Legal private lender
These days, it is very easy to distinguish between a trusted private lender and an illegal one. Especially, because from Law 2/2009 and Law 5/2019, the Bank of Spain regulates all real estate credit contracts so that they can be appealed in case of any incident.
These laws indicate that absolutely all lenders have to be registered with the Bank of Spain to be approved, regulated and supervised. For this reason, it is very important that the lender certify that it complies with all the law and is listed as a registered company. In this way, all consumers will be protected by law and will be able to file claims against the lender's conditions when a loan is abusive. In addition, this way trust is generated in this market.
We recommend that you read our legality section on our website. All reliable private lenders always go ahead with the law, with a similar section.
Apply for a loan from a private lender
The reliable private lender has to, legally, guarantee and advise throughout the process that the operation is carried out successfully, with all the information and with total transparency.
If the operation can be carried out, it is also very important that you feel informed, advised and supported at all times; In other words, when it comes to explaining the installments, interest, the total amount to be returned, explaining the contract well, what happens in the event of non-payment, the appraisal process and signing it before a trusted notary.
There are times when the reliable private lender will tell you that they cannot give you financing and will argue why. If the financing situation is extremely urgent and the client does not take no for an answer, this is when they are tempted to turn to other disreputable private lenders .
For this reason, it is very important to understand that the reliable and legal private lender has to guarantee the operation and that, if both the bank and the reliable private lender or financial advisor say that there is no financing option and they argue correctly, there is You have to understand that it is because the personal or business situation of the client can be worsened .
You can fill out a private financing request by filling out our form on the right.
The private lender fulfills the function of financial alternative. As we've explained above, a private lender exists to:
- Give financing when the bank does not give it
- Financing needed very quickly for a temporary solution
A private lender is nothing more than a regulated company that leaves money to pay back in a certain time and in a certain way, adding interest. It has the peculiarity that a real estate guarantee is needed to guarantee the operation in case of non-payment.
The law distinguishes between different figures, but these are the most important and for which private lenders are required to be regulated by the Bank of Spain:
- Private mortgage lender : has the ability to finance with a mortgage guarantee
- Financial intermediary : has the ability to negotiate for the client with the bank and they mediate to obtain the best conditions
These two figures, we repeat, which must be registered with the Bank of Spain and are required to present the relevant documentation.
A private lender provides more security than a private one because they have a more stable business structure behind them, to correctly analyze all operations, take greater control and reduce their risk.
This analysis, which is carried out completely free of charge , is to ensure that the requested amount can be returned within the stipulated period, thus concluding with a satisfactory situation for all parties .
These are the main reasons why a client goes to a private lender to request financing:
- Not being able to access the credit for being in ASNEF or some other registry of defaulters.
- Need for financing and not having a payroll but having equity
- Companies that need money urgently . Private equity is the best option to get financing quickly
Private lenders with ASNEF
When you need money urgently but you are on a delinquency list, going to a private lender with Financial Credit Institutions is the best option, and sometimes the only one, of obtaining financing. Private equity companies are the only ones willing to offer financing when you are on a delinquency list.
The fact of being registered in a delinquency registry such as ASNEF makes it totally impossible to obtain bank financing . With this very restrictive scenario, the only solution is to go to a private lender with Financial Credit Institutions to solve a financial problem.
When the bank does not give access to credit, a private lender does offer financing, but with the particularity that it is mandatory to present a real estate guarantee that guarantees the operation, if possible, free of charges or with very little.
So, if you are in an ASNEF or RAI file for any debt, do not worry, because with private financing you can obtain financing.
In summary, to obtain financing from a private lender with Financial Credit Institutions , all you need is a real estate guarantee without charges or with very few, either your own, from a family member or friend.
Advantages of private lenders
The main advantages that private lenders offer compared to traditional banks are:
- Provide financing to clients that appear on the list of defaulters such as RAI or ASNEF
- Very quickly when giving financing, much more than the bank
- Financing without so much bureaucracy , nor so many restrictions
- Quota plan made to measure, even with shortcomings
- Personalized service, fast, professional and personalized attention
With private lenders, you can choose when you enter the capital, the repayment terms are personalized (even with grace periods) and no bank is needed .
Advantages of obtaining financing with Dark Keep
Finally, below we list the main advantages of obtaining financing with Dark Keep compared to other private equity companies :
- Ability to finance any import and no limit
- We have a business and professional structure of economists, lawyers and financiers that does not have the competition
- We are very demanding to constantly comply with all legality , for the good of the market, for ourselves and, above all, for the good of our clients
- We have an impeccable track record . We are a brand recognized for our transparency and our volume of clients and signed operations proves it to us
Do you have any doubt? We will be happy to help you