Obtaining loans with Asnef is quick and easy. If you need a loan and the bank does not grant it because you are in ASNEF, or in any other delinquency record, we explain how to get it .
To get a loan that the bank denies you due to delinquency or other reasons, you need a property free of charges , or with very little mortgage to pay.
If you meet this requirement, you can get a loan with Asnef . Unlike what happens with traditional banking, where the procedures to request a loan are usually long and tedious, with private capital financing is granted without much documentation or slowness.
Private loans with Asnef
When traditional banking does not provide financing, private capital is the only option to obtain it.
We explain what private capital is with all its peculiarities and details on our blog. To summarize it very quickly, private capital is a type of private alternative financing to banking and has the requirement that, to access it, it is necessary to provide a property free of charges , or with very little.
Due to the ban on access to credit by banks, private loans were born with Asnef , which are lenders that offer financing to clients who cannot access credit because they are in a delinquency record and need temporary liquidity, but are totally viable people or companies that can repay the private loan easily.
As we have said before, to make a private loan with Asnef , it is essential to provide a real estate guarantee. This mortgage guarantee, which will guarantee the operation, must be debt-free and without a mortgage, or with very little pending.
It is also important to know that, depending on the market value of the property, the amount that can be accessed will be one or the other, because it directly depends on the market value of the property .
To achieve this, the steps to follow are the following:
- Have a property
- Carry out an official appraisal of the property
- Check all documentation together with an expert advisor
- Approval of the loan in front of a notary
- Receive the money in the bank you want
For these reasons that we have argued, we can affirm that thanks to private capital , and to companies such as Dark Keep, it is no longer a problem to obtain financing while at Asnef. You can request the amount you need, always presenting a property free of charges or with little mortgage.
Mortgage loans with Asnef
The mortgage loan with Asnef has the same operation as a mortgage loan. The only difference is that the bank usually calls a home equity loan and that the principal of the loan comes from the bank. When the capital comes from an investor, it is called private capital. But for the consumer it is exactly the same .
With the mortgage loans with Asnef , if the real estate that will guarantee the operation is free of charges, financing of around 40/50% of the appraised value can be obtained.
These mortgage loans can be requested for more reasons, apart from to get out of Asnef or any other record of delinquency. For example for:
- Get liquidity
- Buying a new home
- Reunify debts
- Cancel auctions or embargoes
- Make reforms
- To invest
We have specific products for all these situations, explained in detail in our " Private financing " section.
They register you in an ASNEF file when you owe money to a financial entity, insurance company or service company such as telephone, electricity, water or gas . Sometimes you can be on a list for not canceling a service correctly, which accumulates debt without knowing it. When you are in these records, you cannot get any loans from the bank .
Being in an ASNEF registry does not mean that you do not have solvency or liquidity to face a loan. Even being in ASNEF, you can have enough equity or income to be able to return a loan.
Before including you in these registries, they always have to notify you that you are going to be registered in this file, but, many times it is registered without knowing it due to cheating products of large companies or, in some cases, by refusing to pay invoices that they are considered unfair. No matter the amount or the reason, it can be € 1, and, in addition, you have to make sure that the debts attributed to you are true.
As we have said before, when you are part of this file, banks will never provide you with any type of credit and, unless you have a property free of charges and go to private capital , you will have to leave these records to get bank financing .
To leave ASNEF there are two ways:
- Pay the outstanding debt . In this case, you are removed from the file immediately, although it is sometimes a slow process and can take up to a month.
- Wait 6 years for the data to be deleted, which does not mean that the debt has ended.
Tips before requesting a loan with Asnef
Thanks to our experience, we are going to give you some advice before applying for a loan with Asnef :
- Never ask for a loan lightly, a loan carries a commitment with the financial institution that cannot be avoided. To have the total certainty that the return can be made, without much difficulty, of the amount requested plus interest.
- Order only the amount necessary to meet the objectives sought.
- Always read all the terms of service and the contract.
- Never pay anything in advance.
- Choose a company that complies with all the law, that is transparent and complies with the correct business ethics and professional curriculum. Dark Keep meets all these requirements.
Quick loans with Asnef to Dark Keep
If you need a loan with Asnef, at Dark Keep we can provide the necessary financing. We have these characteristics that make us leaders in the sector:
- You need to present a property free of charges , be it a home, a premises or a warehouse.
- Dark Keep financing is characterized by the fact that it has no limits , no matter the amount to request
- We have a large business structure with a lot of experience in the sector. We have lawyers, financiers and economists on our staff.
- We comply with all the law and we are approved and regulated by the Bank of Spain .
- It is not necessary to change banks to apply for the loan.
It should be noted that we are not a microcredit company. Our sector is difficult operations, high capital, business and, above all, with a mortgage guarantee.