In this post we show how you can get business loans and boost business, whatever the activity. At Dark Keep we offer answers from financial advisers and lawyers who are experts in business financing for all those entrepreneurs who have financial concerns and needs.
Having good financing is essential to achieve success and we provide all companies with a formula to be able to develop the activity without problems. Also, to expand the business or improve productivity.
Broadly speaking, there are two main ways of financing for companies: bank financing for companies and private financing for companies . Generally, in the first place, bank financing is used and, in the event that the bank does not grant it, puts a lot of bureaucratic obstacles or financing is needed very quickly, private financing is used for companies.
Bank financing for companies
Bank financing for companies is when a company needs to go to a traditional bank to get a loan for its company.
It should be noted that obtaining bank financing, since the economic crisis, is difficult and late. For this reason, private equity entities offer much faster and more flexible financing.
The types of bank financing that companies need, and the most common, are usually of this type:
- Invoice advance
- Discount of promissory notes
At Dark Keep we help you find the best financial option with banks. The company centralizes the entire operation in a single query. With Dark Keep you can get these benefits if you need a business loan :
- Centralize everything in a single call.
- Faster in obtaining the necessary loan.
- Get better conditions thanks to our good relationship with banks.
- If the bank has denied a loan, with us perhaps it can be achieved.
In the event that a bank loan for the company cannot be obtained because the bank denies it and does not give any option; We always have the option of resorting to private financing for companies .
Private financing for companies
Private financing for companies is used to finance operations of any kind, for large companies, SMEs, the self-employed and individuals. Companies of any type and economic activity can access, regardless of their legal form and their market. Generally, it is also known as alternative financing because a private loan is sought when the bank denies its financing.
It is granted by a network of private investors specialized in financing for companies. This is the main difference between bank financing and private financing, in which company loans are granted. Bank financing for companies is offered by traditional banks, and private financing for companies is offered by private institutions with provisions of funds. They are dedicated to granting capital with a real estate guarantee as collateral, previously analyzed. We will go into detail about what a home equity loan is later, or you can visit our blog post by clicking on the following link: Home Equity Loans .
It is important for a manager or CFO to have different contacts of financial providers, both banking and non-banking, because you never know what might happen in the future. The corporate financial situation can be altered overnight and banks can cut funding abruptly in certain circumstances such as crises, major defaults or bank mergers.
Private business financing can help in any of these situations:
- Companies in crisis
- Start a new project
- Liquidity and working capital for companies
- Short and long term loans
- Improve banking conditions
- Urgent financing
One of the main advantages of doing private financing for companies is the speed and documentation that is required.
- Speed : The speed of response and granting of credit is much faster than bank financing, in less than 48 hours a response is obtained to know if the operation is viable and, in a couple of weeks, you can have the amount necessary.
- Required documentation : In general, only basic documentation is required to ensure that the company is solvent and that it is able to meet the payments.
In addition, privately financed companies have a customer service with longer hours and a much more personalized treatment.
Home Equity Loans
It is very important to note that in many cases home equity loans for companies , in many cases, are the only option to obtain financing for a company. Private equity loans for companies tend to have higher interest rates than traditional banking but, we repeat, that in many times it is the only option that companies can cling to to solve a difficult financial situation.
Home equity loans exist to solve different modalities, among them, we find these cases:
- Private loans for companies with RAI or ASNEF. It does not matter that the company is in a risk or delinquency list.
- Private loans for companies with debts . If the company has debts with the tax agency, social security or simply with suppliers.
- Private loans for liquidity . In case the company needs a new infrastructure, new machinery or to carry out an expansion strategy.
This type of business loan is based on making loans with a mortgage guarantee on real estate, free or with little mortgage burden. These properties are usually:
Keep in mind that the guarantee is the most important requirement. When granting this type of loan, it is mandatory to ensure that the repayment of the loan is guaranteed because, in this type of operation, much more risk is assumed than that taken by banks.
Advantages of business loans
The main advantage of private equity loans for companies is:
- The only option to get financing.
- Flexibility in payments.
- Possibility of financing companies that are in delinquency files such as ASNEF or RAI.
- Speed Financing is achieved with fewer requirements and with shorter procedures.
- Personalized service from a financial advisor and an expert lawyer in the field.
When is a private equity loan necessary?
A private equity loan for companies is usually used when the company is in a limit situation. You need financing urgently to continue with the business and it is impossible to go to traditional banking. These are some of the most frequent situations in which a company needs a privately financed business loan:
- Suspension of payments
- Debts with the Treasury or social security
- Delay in payroll or invoice payment
- If it appears in any delinquency file
- Facing an unexpected and immediate payment
- Avoid repossessions or auctions
Benefits of financing the company with TQ
Applying for a business loan at Dark Keep has many benefits:
- Assurance that the operation is in good hands, leaders in the private financing sector.
- On many occasions we manage to solve situations that other banks cannot.
- Access to financing that the bank does not provide.
- The amount requested is never a problem, we have no ceiling.
- Faster access to a loan.
- Flexibility and better terms, with full freedom to pay.
- We adapt to the type of financing that is needed. We also open the doors to all financial and banking entities in the market.
- We are experts in financing, we call, advise and accompany for free to help with whatever is needed.
We analyze each business and its peculiarities to offer the most appropriate financial product for each case. In addition, we do not put difficulties for the return because we make a customized installment plan. Even deficiencies if necessary
Get the simplest, fastest and most comfortable financing for companies to pay. We have experience in thousands of difficult projects and we accompany you throughout the process by offering tailor-made financing.